InfrastructureThe college is housed in a five different blocks with total built up area of around 35,000 Sq Ft. The total area of the campus is 3,221 Sq Mtrs. The college has a seminar hall and a number of class rooms with suitable furniture. All the Laboratories are as per NCTE norms.
Other Facilities Provided
- Drinking Water Facility
- Internet Facility
- Play Ground
- Educational Journals
No. of Books in the Library are 9084 Preferred Journals are:
- 1. Journals of Community Guidance & Research
- 2. Education Plus
- 3. Contemporary Education Dialogue
- 4. Govt. College of Teacher Educcation
The facilities added in the last quarter in Anwarul Uloom College of Education, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- 1. Library books purchased worth Rs.30,028/-
- 2. 5 CPUs in the computer lab are purchased for replacement of old.
- 3. 10 Faculty members with NET/SET are appointed in the last six months.
Notice BoardStudent Report - The following report is auto-generated based on compliance guidelines of NCTE
2015-17 B.Ed., (4319) - Admission is done on the basis of ED-CET and Counseling
2015-17 D.Ed., (2536) - Admission is done on the basis of DIET-CET and Counseling
Supported LinksNCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
SCERT - State Council of Educational Research and Training